TOP NEWS

enjoy is a blog covering the latest photos on the web: funny,landscape, art, interesting , strange,stories, painting,planet, nature,Technology , instant, foreign ,snapshot photos,virtual,design

May 20, 2013

Reproductive organs





Here and below, the photographer Svetlana Tepavtsevich comments: "I did not plan this project. One day, while walking, I found something unusual. The subject was dirty and damaged, but I was struck by his fine meshwork and strange beauty. He was too fragile to be animal skull, and looked like a lot of things. It took me a while to realize in the end that it was the inner shell of the vine pod. While walking, I often saw such. They are green and look like a porcupine and a strange mixture of medieval cannonball. This little thing made me look at it more closely and look for something else. "



1. Compared with large and complex life forms that emerge from the seeds and their vessels, they themselves are much smaller and seem simple. Pinecone huge redwoods, for example, a little more than eggs, and its seeds are the size of a cereal.


2. But they are just as exquisitely intricate and mysterious, like everything else in nature. When I began to create their own pictures, my main idea was to turn.


3. Should be a little more micro should be a macro.


4. I wanted photos of radiated energy, focused on details and revealed a wide variety of forms, which can take one or the other thing.


5. For me, these objects are evidence of serious elasticity of life.


6. Many of the seeds and pods in the photo - from urban trees that seem to grow out of the asphalt.


7. They remind me that no matter what the circumstances, the main purpose of life - to reproduce itself.


8. They also remind me of the complexities of nature around us, the difficulties that remain invisible to us.


9. Finally, for me, many of these images remind us of death.


10. In one photo shows the seed of a tree that was cut on the other - a lump redwoods that you want to burn it to let the seed.


11. Round pods look like naked meteorites or planets, flying in space.


12. All is fleeting.


13. I think of the bottomless space beyond the Earth and that these small but important pieces of life reflect this bottomless.








0 commentaires: